2018 Chevrolet SILVERADO 1500 1-LT
Please call sales at 817-562-5223
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Jet Black
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 23
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- Callahan Motor Company LLC
Step right up and feast your eyes on the stunning 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1-LT, a paragon of power, performance, and style. This sophisticated beast, resplendent in its fiery red exterior, is not just a vehicle, but a statement of bold and dynamic personality. The black interior is not just a color, but a testament to the refined taste of its driver. This truck is designed to impress and engineered to perform.
Under the hood of this robust beauty lies a 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine. This isn't just any engine—it's an engineering marvel that employs Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection, and Variable Valve Timing. This means that you're not only getting raw power but also efficiency and performance that adapts to your driving needs. Whether you're towing, hauling, or simply cruising, this engine is designed to deliver.
The Silverado is equipped with all-season tires, providing you with the confidence and stability to tackle any road condition. The 17" x 8" bright machined aluminum wheels not only add to the truck's imposing presence but also offer durability and performance. The aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe ensure a smooth exhaust flow, while the capless fuel fill adds a touch of convenience to your refueling needs.
When it comes to safety and control, the Silverado has you covered. The 4-wheel disc brakes with DURALIFE rotors and 4-wheel antilock provide reliable stopping power. The Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist gives you precise control, making maneuvering this powerful machine a breeze. The fully-boxed, hydroformed front section frame offers exceptional rigidity and strength, ensuring you're always in control.
The Silverado's robust electrical system is powered by a heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr battery. This maintenance-free power source offers rundown protection and retained accessory power, ensuring your Silverado is always ready to roll. The external engine oil cooler keeps your powerhouse engine performing optimally, even under the most demanding conditions.
The rear-wheel drive provides excellent traction and control, especially when hauling or towing. With a GVWR of 6900 lbs., this truck is ready to take on heavy loads. The pickup box is spacious and durable, ready to accommodate your cargo needs.
The Silverado is equipped with a 6-speed automatic transmission, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. This includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking, providing smooth, efficient power delivery and excellent control when towing or hauling.
In conclusion, the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1-LT is a perfect blend of power, performance, and style. This is not just a truck—it's a testament to the power of engineering and design. Whether you're towing, hauling, or simply cruising, the Silverado is ready to perform. It's more than just a vehicle—it's a statement. Experience the thrill of driving this engineering marvel today.
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Radio, HD
- 6-speaker audio system
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Grille surround, chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Door handles, body-color
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Bumper, front chrome
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models. On 1LT and 2LT models not available with (G1K) Deep Ocean Blue Metallic or (GPA) Graphite Metallic on C*1**53 Double Cab models.)
- Pickup box
- Alternator, 150 amps (Not included with (PDE) LT eAssist Package.)
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Crew Cab and Double Cab requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm) $1,195